2019 CONFERENCEA one-day conference to get empowered, get connected + get inspired
MAY 16, 2019 | DENVER, CO
8:30AM – 4PM
Join 200+ other like-minded innovative and influential women who are launching and growing businesses here in Colorado, challenging the status quo, and creating a life they love living.
This one-day conference features interactive skill-building workshops, a keynote address, facilitated networking, connection time with some of our favorite brands, and more! Be prepared to walk away empowered with new skills and tools, a circle of support who will cheer you on throughout the year, and with the confidence to rock it in life and in business.
Experience the personal and professional impact of spending the day with a heart-centered, collaborative community of women…
- A full day of inspiration, connection, growth and learning
- “Making a BOLD Impact” Keynote by Maru Iabichela
- Thought-provoking and inspiring panel of women founders moderated by the one-and-only, heart-and-humor gal Debbie Scheer and featuring panelists Kara Valentine of Threads Worldwide, Dafna Michaelson Jenet, Celeste Mergens of Days for Girls, Jeneba Barrie of Jeneba Barrie Nude Footwear, and Elissa Banker of Polite Tumor
- 9 Skill-building breakout sessions
- Facilitated networking and connections
- Hands-on Sheer Philanthropy activity
- Healthy and delicious fully catered lunch
- Amazing swag!
8:30AM :: Registration Opens
9:00AM :: Opening Plenary
Breakout Sessions (you choose!)
12:30PM :: Lunch & Power Hour Panel Discussion
Facilitated Networking, Connect with Vendors
Sheer Philanthropy Activity
3:00PM :: Keynote & Closing
4:00PM :: It’s a wrap!
Infinity Park Event Center
4400 East Kentucky Avenue
Glendale, Colo. 80246
Everything about this magnificent, world-class facility says IMPACT and we are thrilled to take over the entire building again for this year’s Conference!
Interested in connecting with our community of women entrepreneurs, influencers and creatives and increasing your brand exposure? Sponsor the Sheer Impact movement!
Alone, we can do so little;
together, we can do so much.
– Helen Keller